FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
This ones going cheap bud

thats sad, that GTR was so young too. RIP :cry:

What's that saying "Only the good die young" :cry: ? That is just tragic!

If the driver/owner is the guy in the gray t-shirt and short's he look's like he could barely afford those cloth's much less a GTR :twisted: ! The old addage turn's out to be true 'look's are decieveing'.
maybe he sold everything including the clothes on his back to buy one. hmmm theres a thought, dont think My girlfriend would like that though hehe

there was also the annual hot rod show on at the same time
Man I love the Audi R8!!

same it looks well proportioned and has very clean lines. having the engine in the rear is an advantage over the GTR but i would still rather the GTR.
Man I love the Audi R8!!

same it looks well proportioned and has very clean lines. having the engine in the rear is an advantage over the GTR but i would still rather the GTR.

Man I wish I was in a position where I had to chose but like you I'm more about overall performance than touring car aspect's.

It seem's the new GTR is a bigger wolf than expected checkout this video of the first ever dyno run of the US spec GTR by MotorTrend:
http://www.motortrend.com/av/roadtests/ ... R_dyno_run
Actaully I have never seen a bad 'stock color' on an Elise! There are just so many positive factor's about the Elise I would drive a pink one :lol: ! Oh sorry DD that's your color so I'll go with the black or yellow that way we wont clash so much so no one will confuse me for you or you for me!!! :mrgreen:

Did I just say that because you know I'm not one to gossip! :P
i thought you would like that pic Selcouth_Feline :lol: you know your car isnt much bigger than my Go Kart :lol:

cheers for the dyno vid tex, although it was in HP im used to KW :P Nissan always release lower specs than what the car truelly has.
The best my old GTR ever did on the dyno was 236 rwKW nodified ofcourse the good thing about the R32 GTR is if you get it dynoed on a rear wheel dyno all you need to is pull out the Atessa (4x4) fuse while from the R33 GTR onwards you needed to remove the front driveshaft :lol:
but the new R35 GTR is an abosolute beast not to mention quick on the track. have you seen its Nur time? very impressive
R32 was the best looking GTR imo and yes just removing that fuse make it very simple to dyno. I read that the new GTR beat a Z06 and Posche Turbo at Laguna Seca by about 4sec's?
Holden Coupe 60 and the gtr are damn ugly imo, would never get one!

no suprises that the exige is my favourite!!

the R8 is amazing, but white?? err!

The Nissan GTR is basically a Renault i hope you know :P better than anything Renault have in their lineup aside from the R28 ofcourse hehe

yeah stephen its stats are pretty impressive indeed, just wait for some of the big tuning houses in Japan like "Mines" and"HKS" to start modding it and youll see some even crazier specs i can assure you of that :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!