FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
So, this was the season where I started watching F1, though the first race I watched was at Spa, quite near the end of the season. Since then, I've never gone back and watched any of the races I saw, and never have I seen the ones before the Belgian Grand Prix. The main reason for that is, well...I can't find them :P

I'm interested in watching the whole season, so if anybody has all the races on DVD or VHS, would they be willing to sell them or make a copy for me? Or, failing that, does anybody know where one can find the whole races on the 'net?

Many thanks :)
By Sam-KK24
I did have the highlights VHS a long time ago...

Denthul, check your inbox ;)
By Sam-KK24
Just to note, if anyone wants a good racing site, just send me a PM..

I think Denthul will tell you how good it is :)
By Denthúl
Indeed it is good. There's definitely a lot of stuff available. Though, I'd still be interested in seeing if anyone has the races on DVD or VHS, because I'm currently not getting much in the way of speed from my ISP :P
By McLaren Fan
Indeed it is good. There's definitely a lot of stuff available. Though, I'd still be interested in seeing if anyone has the races on DVD or VHS, because I'm currently not getting much in the way of speed from my ISP :P

There was a site somebody gave to me a while back which had stuff going as far back as the 1993 season. I'll try and find it, but I'm not sure I can.
By Sam-KK24
This site goes back to 1950ish I believe :)
By Ferrari man 009
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Formula-one-1998- ... dZViewItem

there is an ebay seller who is selling it now it ends on tuesday morning at 8 am and costs £15.99 plus £2.50 p&p that is highlights

you can also paypal for £21 to [email protected] and in the subject bit you just put the season that you want and they will send it to you . i have this set live and the quality is awesome. that price includes postage and packaging .

contact me if you need help
Last edited by Ferrari man 009 on 24 Feb 08, 20:59, edited 1 time in total.
By Ferrari man 009
This site goes back to 1950ish I believe :)

what site is that?
By Denthúl
Ah, thanks, but I already got the season. I'm starting to download the '99 season at the beginning of next month, otherwise I'd push myself over my download limit. :)
By McLaren Fan
I've some individual races I'm after, particularly from the Senna-Prost era, but a few others as well. Would you have any of those? Also, Gregg, do you still have plans to get that VHS-DVD recorder?
By Denthúl
Looking at that seller's other items, they only have 1998 and 1999. If you want, I can PM the link for that site that Sam sent to me. You may be able to find the races on there, though whether or not they'll be well seeded is anyone's guess. I haven't looked back past 1996, really.
By Ferrari man 009
you can also contact theseller with all the years you want and he will list it fir you on there.
By McLaren Fan
Looking at that seller's other items, they only have 1998 and 1999. If you want, I can PM the link for that site that Sam sent to me. You may be able to find the races on there, though whether or not they'll be well seeded is anyone's guess. I haven't looked back past 1996, really.

Thanks, please PM me with the link. Was it you I PM'd a week or so ago with the e-mail address for somebody? If so, how did you get on?
By Denthúl
Yep, it was indeed me. And I got no reply whatsoever, unfortunately.

See our F1 related articles too!