FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By madbrad
older than dirt.
By darwin dali
still cool :o
By McLaren Fan
still cool :o

Have to agree. 8)
By texasmr2
That is some cool poo!!! No structural ridgity for crash's and such but it would eliminate the need for 'the jaw's of life' LOL!
By certom
never seen anything about that!! :shock: cool! 8)
By McLaren Fan
That is some cool poo!!! No structural ridgity for crash's and such but it would eliminate the need for 'the jaw's of life' LOL!

I love the way you say 'no structural rigidity for crashes and such' in such a fleeting matter, as though it's not an important aspect of car design. :lol:
By texasmr2

I love the way you say 'no structural rigidity for crashes and such' in such a fleeting matter, as though it's not an important aspect of car design. :lol:

Once again you misunderstand me, sound familiar??? :lol: Just playin bro.
Please allow me to clarify :lol: . What I meant was it does not seem to have the SAME structural rigidity, ie subpar, as a stock door would have in an accident.
By McLaren Fan

Once again you misunderstand me, sound familiar??? :lol: Just playin bro.
Please allow me to clarify :lol: . What I meant was it does not seem to have the SAME structural rigidity, ie subpar, as a stock door would have in an accident.

I know what you meant. I just thought the choice of wording was funny, very dry humour like.
By texasmr2
Ah my bad sorry. :oops:
"Lord, I apologize for that right there, and please be with the starvin' pygmies in New Guinea, A-men" !

See our F1 related articles too!