FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By darwin dali
Neato.
By texasmr2
I like it but I'm tired of looking a concept's from Toyota, having waited this long for the Supra replacement it's frustrating to say the least. They need to yank that dang rotary out of there and drop a modified TT 5.0 ltr 1GZ-FE V12 from the Century limo into it, leave the Wankel tech to Mazda.
By bud
Are you sure its a Toyota? thats a Mazda logo on the nose and Mazda are the only car make to use mass production Rotary engines
By certom
indeed. And i have to admit that i quite like the idea of the rotary engine, there are less parts in movement, which means, less chance of breaks...
By texasmr2
Sorry guy's once again I mixed up the badge's, I'm fading and fading fast :(:lol:
By bud
indeed. And i have to admit that i quite like the idea of the rotary engine, there are less parts in movement, which means, less chance of breaks...
:lol::lol:

dont have many RX's over in Italy i take it! they break all the time :lol:
By certom
:shock: really? I just reported what i've read some years ago on a car magazine, i have never tested it directly.. but all the testers found that car awesome to drive, and they didn't write something really negative over it!

anyway, was it a rotary-engined the Mazda that won at LeMans?
By bud
yeah awesome to test drive very revvy and alot of power from a small and lightweight engine... but owning one well... hope you like oil leaks and rebuilds lol
By certom
lol!
what's the RX8 engine size?
By texasmr2
Man I still have goose bump's from that video, thank's bro!

See our F1 related articles too!