FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By texasmr2
We're reported on the Vandenbrink 599 GTO before. Based on the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, the 599 GTO is a coachbuilt bespoke beauty designed by Michiel van den Brink in the Netherlands. Response to van den Brink's original renderings of the car was so overwhelming, he eventually decided the car should be built. Though not officially blessed by Ferrari, the GTO does a great job of honoring its muse, the original 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO.

We already knew five copies of the 650-HP 599 GTO were set to be built and had, in fact, already be sold. Vandenbrink, however, revealed today that a new model called the 630 GTO would also be offered. The 630 GTO was developed with the help of well known exotic tuner EVO Competition and features an enlarged 6.3L engine producing 750 HP. The price for a fully optioned upgrade to the 630 GTO, not including the cost of the 599 GTB doner car, is €933,000. That is not a typo, and when converted to U.S. dollars equals $1,318,982. So what you have to ask yourself is whether or not the 630 GTO is over a million dollars more beautiful than a plain old Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano.

By McLaren Fan
:? Looks alright, but certainly not brilliant. The 250 GTO looks a lot better in my view.

By certom
uuh yes my favourite old little baby :D i don't like the new one!
By Mikep99
Here is another classic that might make it to the road.

I like the last one.

Don't like the new GTO but I would not say no if othered one.
By texasmr2
That's not the NEW GTO guy's only a limited run by a designer not by Ferrari themselve's. The new Dino look's great I wonder what it will cost? Original Dino's are in the $200K range :shock: .
By certom
i can't understand why they didn't put out the F60?!?!? after all the celebrations for the 60 years, no special car...??
By texasmr2
Have patience the F60 will appear eventually. Believe me there are people waiting on this car ready to buy with cash in hand!

See our F1 related articles too!