FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
By certom
have you got a double personality?? :D
By neil
No I haven't,
yes we have,
piss off I'm answering this.
I thought we agreed to share,
By Stephen
Perhaps you signed yourself up? :roll:
By neil
No I did not, I have never seen this forum before.
By certom
well, you'll enjoy it!
By neil
I'll pop in and have a look at times Certom, I like reading different opinions. but I do have my own site and it is quite busy at times. I am still puzzled as to used my email address to register me. it's very bizzare.
By darwin dali
I am still puzzled as to used my email address to register me. it's very bizzare.

Just check the memberlist of your site - there are quite a few clowns and a-holes I remember from Home of F1, thus I wouldn't be surprised or puzzled.
By Marco
Can anyone remember if the registered user email you get sent by stephen has password in it? I don't think it does.

So this guy is a troll and full of sh1t. :roll:
By darwin dali
It does - I just checked mine - it gives you the username and password.
By neil
I am still puzzled as to used my email address to register me. it's very bizzare.

Just check the memberlist of your site - there are quite a few clowns and a-holes I remember from Home of F1, thus I wouldn't be surprised or puzzled.

I am not from Home of Formula1, rather Formula1home but I do know the site you are talking about as I have been a member there for years.
By darwin dali
Yes, they switched to your site some time ago.
BTW: your signature contains a typo (almost like a Freudian slip) and thus, the link doesn't work 8)
By neil
Yes, they switched to your site some time ago.
BTW: your signature contains a typo (almost like a Freudian slip) and thus, the link doesn't work 8)

It appears I'm at a disadvantage, you know who I am but don't know you :?
By darwin dali
Mysteries: the spice of our lives! :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!