FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Mikep99
By texasmr2
WOW :shock: !!!
By Ron Dennis
i think its ugly and as much class as a tiger skin fur coat - but I drive a truck so who am I to say anything
By Mikep99
i think its ugly and as much class as a tiger skin fur coat - but I drive a truck so who am I to say anything

Yeh & you follow McLaren. Enough said.
By Ron Dennis

Amazing
By texasmr2

Please play nice Mikep99 RD has his opinion and we should respect that ok.
By Ron Dennis
i think the car is too angular - i'd prefer a Ferrari
By Woodchip
It looks a bit like a wannabe De Lorean.

Apologies to all De Lorean fans.
By welshie
Is not bad, will wait for it to be built first tho before i pass judgement
By Mikep99
Is not bad, will wait for it to be built first tho before i pass judgement

It's only being built in limited numbers. I think only 20 or so.
By texasmr2
Your right and I read that all of them are already sold.
By perch
1.6 mill or something like that I read.....Apperantly it is a technilogically spetacular car. (please, please pay no attention to my spelling)
I'll try to dig up the article I read it in.
By texasmr2
The Volkswagen Group threw a major shindig in Frankfurt earlier tonight at which it showed off all the new wares its introducing to the public at the Frankfurt show beginning tomorrow. The car that has assuredly generated the most heavy breathing this evening is the holy-crap-that-thing's-effing-badass Lamborghini Reventon (click for Engadget's perspective). Named for the bull that killed toreador Felix Guzman in 1943, the Reventon is basically the ultimate Murcielago in all respects, including price. The super-limited (only twenty cars are being built) supercar costs a cool $1,000,000, and all of them are already sold. Power from its V12 is up around 20 horses over the regular Murcielago LP640, so you get a little extra juice for the added dough.
By perch
I absolutely LOVE Lamborghinis. The Countach is the car that got my interest in the supercar arena. I was fortunate enough to talk to a Diablo owner here in Winnipeg a couple of months back. He let me look the car over and I was like a little kid in a toy store. They have amazing lines (all the models) and the detail put into the designs is amazing.

See our F1 related articles too!