FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Hello, some advice needed please for a complete F1 newb! My husband is turning 40 on the 1st July 2021 and I'm saving up to take him to watch a race. He's a big fan of Lewis Hamilton and has said he'd love to see a race at Silverstone which would work well with his birthday. My question is if you were to go and see only one F1 race in your lifetime where would it be and what seats/package etc would you get...this would definitely be a once in a lifetime trip for him so I would love to push the boat out a bit (budget willing!).
Thanks for your help! :-)
I would suggest the hospitality tickets. Champagne, meet the drivers etc with special VIP pass. I believe this also gets you back of garage prior to race and after race. It also gives you a 3 course meal, but tickets are not cheap. I would suggest checking the f1.com website for details of this, but due to lockdown conditions I suspect this will not be happening this year. Silverstone will be racing this year under the lockdown, but it will definitely be closed to the public. Not great timing for a 40th birthday. Perhaps you could do and organise this for next year. If you wanting the best tract to take him to for a treat then the all must track has to be Monaco, but tickets here are very sought after and thus the most expensive. Of course if we are talking about next year then may I suggest the new track at Vietnam, as this would be exclusive due to being new. I hope I have given some good advise here for you.

See our F1 related articles too!