FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Selcouth_Feline
Bugatti Veyron so I could sell it and get the real cars I want and still have some spare change ;)

I have a massive soft spot for Morgans, so I'd have to say an Aero 8 with a Roadster as my runaround ;) Also would love to have a Zonda and a Sagaris....I think I need to find myself a better-paying job first though ;)
By welshie
Bugatti Veyron without a shadow of doubt! After all who wouldn't want the best car ever built!!
By Stephen
Bugatti Veyron without a shadow of doubt! After all who wouldn't want the best car ever built!!

True, but I think some would argue the McLaren F1 was the best car ever built - but I don't, in fact I can't see the fascination with the old thing. I have always had a thing for the EB110, but wouldnt mind a Zonda/CCR either.
By welshie
The reason I say the Veyron is the best car ever built is because there is nothing it cant do (for a car obviously). It's not just a very fast car, it's a technical masterpiece. It was designed as a show-piece of engineering, and there will never be another car like it. After all a car that costs £5,000,000 to build and only sells for £830,000 is an absolute steal in my book :D
By madbrad
True the Veyron is the mightiest, but if I put appearance into the equation, the Murcielago Spyder definitely tops it, and so what if it's not as fast as a Veyron? It's fast enough!!
By welshie
True the Veyron is the mightiest, but if I put appearance into the equation, the Murcielago Spyder definitely tops it, and so what if it's not as fast as a Veyron? It's fast enough!!

Oh yeah, I think thats prob my favourite car looks wise. It's gorgeous!!

Well either that of the Zonda roadster :D
By R00DIT

good call but arent you guys forgetting the Enzo? 8)
By darksroker
For my part, it would be the Bugatti Veyron (what an awesome car !) : it's the most exclusive car I've never seen ! More "reasonably", I would chose the Audi R8 (I love this car) or the Lamborghini Gallardo.
By welshie

good call but arent you guys forgetting the Enzo? 8)

I actually don't like the enzo. But then I have a bit of a stigma with Ferrari's, I find them a bit ponsey to be honest.
By welshie
Talking of roadsters, what ya all think of this?!

http://www.egmcartech.com/wp-content/up ... adster.jpg

Rumours of 1250bhp as well :D:D I want one I want one I want one!!
By McLaren Fan
There are a few cars I would shortlist for me to choose from:

Ferrari 288 GTO
Ferrari Testarossa
Ferrari F40
Ferrari 355

McLaren F1

Jaguar XJ220

Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk I (the Mk II is also nice)

I'm not sure which I would go for, any one would be nice. Oh, are Formula One cars allowed to be bought? :D
By Marco
There are a few cars I would shortlist for me to choose from:

Ferrari 288 GTO
Ferrari Testarossa
Ferrari F40
Ferrari 355

McLaren F1

Jaguar XJ220

Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk I (the Mk II is also nice)

I'm not sure which I would go for, any one would be nice. Oh, are Formula One cars allowed to be bought? :D

XJ220 with the engine it should have had!

See our F1 related articles too!