Hi everyone I run a little league between a few f1 forums based on the zdkf1 prediction game. If you haven't played before, the points system may sound complicated , but it's not that difficult to play, just pick the top ten and pole for each race and have a wild guess at what the pole time will be.
There's not long until the first prediction deadline , if you are late joining, don't worry, you will get some points for each race you missed (usually 20), and you can still help the forum in the league.
How to play:
- Register on zdkf1and start your nickname with “forumula”. (If you forget, please edit your nickname here.)
- Add the other entrants whose nicknames start with "forumula” as your friends.
- Predict the pole position, pole time and top 10 finishers for each race.
- The prediction deadline is 10pm (GMT) on the Thursday before each race (except Monaco).
- How the scoring works on zdkf1 (although the risk factor boundaries are outdated on that link ; the categories actually are: very safe ≤19, safe 20-22, moderate 23-25; risky 26-28; crazy 29+).
In addition to helping the forum fight against other f1 forums for the (poorly photoshopped)league trophy, you will be competing for individual awards including:
individual champion (most points on zdkf1);
6 tenths award (for most league points scored);
quali trophy (for best pole time predictor);
and the much-coveted bernie medal (for most victories).
Each year I also do a photo version of the league table with the best players pictured as drivers: 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011.
Driver classes aren't up for Australia yet, but will presumably be added soon.
Slightly late predictions can be emailed to [email protected] and will be included at zdkf1's discretion but if you post them on here too I will at least include them towards the league.
Good luck everyone!