FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For all your expert predictions
#438675
Hey!! I wanted to choose Rossi to finish 10th; but, he's not on the list!!


p.s. the time changes, this weekend, here in North America; but, it would
seem that Europe and Mexico changed their clocks last week?
#438677
sagi58 wrote:Hey!! I wanted to choose Rossi to finish 10th; but, he's not on the list!
Just pick Merhi, the driver that Rossi replaced... do you want me to replace Vestappen with Merhi (Rossi)?
#438679
I made a bold move and predicted a Hamilton win!
#438681
LiamCatterson wrote:Hamilton is going to jump Rosberg at T1 again. It is a long straight so the slipstream will be the best advantage. That or they could take each other out at T1...I wouldn't complain :D
I won't be surprised if Rosberg stands his ground this time if there's a repeat of turn 1 so I think there's a possibility of that.
#438683
myownalias wrote:
sagi58 wrote:Hey!! I wanted to choose Rossi to finish 10th; but, he's not on the list!
Just pick Merhi, the driver that Rossi replaced... do you want me to replace Vestappen with Merhi (Rossi)?
Yes, please!

Though I'm sure that Verstappen probably has a better chance,
I figured I'd show a little support for Rossi!! :wink:
#438699
Overboost wins the round with 45 pts for getting 1st, 2nd and 9th correct, Stonemonkey second with 26 pts for getting 1st and 10th correct... Sagi58 third with 4 pts for getting 8th correct.

http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/?race=MEX" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Overall, Overboost moves into second place displacing 3double8, no other movement other than that, LiamCatterson is sill leading.

http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#438704
Ahh glorious victory! Two races left to secure first overall!!
#438708
myownalias wrote:... Sagi58 third with 4 pts for getting 8th correct...
I made the podium for guessing one low-man-on-the-totem-pole spot correctly?
That's pretty cool!! :yes:

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!