0%
Russian GP
50%
Abu Dhabi GP
21%
A different race?
No votes
0%
You can never have a season of relentlessly brilliant Grands Prix. Unfortunately, there will always be some snoozers thrown into the mix too. Which was the biggest borefest this year?
It's close between Malaysia and Russia, but I voted Malaysia because there was no overtaking for the entire race pretty much. Russia had a bit of action at the start before it died down into a borefest.
I cant even remeber a single thing about the Mayasian GP, if someone said we didnt have 1 I wouldnt argue, cant remeber anything about the track, the local culture, any national costumed gridgirls, any scenery, I dont even remember when it was. But I remember all these things about Russia, and for me its a big part of the race weekend when watched on TV
It's close between Malaysia and Russia, but I voted Malaysia because there was no overtaking for the entire race pretty much. Russia had a bit of action at the start before it died down into a borefest.

More like massive brake lockup than "action" I'd call it. :hehe:
Russia for me. Tyres which lasted forever, there were no need for pitstops....everyone just took 1 to stay within rules.

I cant even remeber a single thing about the Mayasian GP, if someone said we didnt have 1 I wouldnt argue, cant remeber anything about the track, the local culture, any national costumed gridgirls, any scenery, I dont even remember when it was. But I remember all these things about Russia, and for me its a big part of the race weekend when watched on TV

Hmm...can't judge since I was there in the blazing heat of a race/thunderstorm qual. It was where the first Mercedes 1-2 happened!!! :clap::thumbup:

I saw many Petronas models in the pre race events, still have the pics and videos. If you want I can send them over. :hehe:
Don't know. Because the really boring ones have disappeared from my head and I can't remember anything about them. I can remember thinking about Sochi, this is boring like Valencia. So I'll pick that.
Russia. The race was decided at turn 1 when Rosberg flatspotted his tyres. It was like going back to 2010 with those bulletproof tyres. I was looking forward to see Rosberg fight his way through but as he never needed to stop again he just passed everyone in the pits :(
I voted for Sepang. We had an enjoyable introduction to the new F1 era in Melbourne but the following couple of races were just terrible. Sepang in particular. Literally NOTHING happened. At least Russia had a decent first lap or two!

It's a good job Bahrain happened when it did, it practically saved the season.
The owner of F1 says Lewis and Nico made the season exciting, but the DAF who dont even watch races on TV say it was boring and the sound is bad, and Abu was the nost boring race and that teams can modify their engines after each race to save money and that MS designed the hybrid. Desperation has no shame

Just looking at the statistics would make it a very boring season, but Merc' decision to allow Hamilton and Rosberg to go wheel to wheel made things interesting and it meant the title was only decided in the final race in Abu Dhabi.

Ecclestone believes the intra-team battle proved to be the saving grace for F1 this year.

"If we hadn't been lucky with Nico and Lewis racing each other and one of them had got away and been dominant, the season would have been over by Silverstone," he said in the Formula 1 Season Review 2014.

"I thought perhaps Ferrari or Red Bull or one of the other teams would catch up halfway through the season and make up a few points at the end. We've been extremely lucky with what happened, these two guys have been racing each other and it's good that Mercedes allowed them to do that.
The owner of F1 says Lewis and Nico made the season exciting, but the DAF who dont even watch races on TV say it was boring and the sound is bad, and Abu was the nost boring race and that teams can modify their engines after each race to save money and that MS designed the hybrid. Desperation has no shame

Enlighten us, what is DAF the acronym for, on this forum?
I'm assuming it's not the truck or the punk band.
The issue I have with voting in these sort of polls, is I pretty much seem to forget most races once they have happened. I really struggle to recall them.

And thats the exciting ones.

Asking me to recall boring races where nothing happens is impossible.

So I dont think I can vote with any real conviction. So I shall not vote.
The issue I have with voting in these sort of polls, is I pretty much seem to forget most races once they have happened. I really struggle to recall them.

And thats the exciting ones.

Asking me to recall boring races where nothing happens is impossible.

So I dont think I can vote with any real conviction. So I shall not vote.

I can't recall anything from Russia except lizard tounge Putin, so that's gotta be bad.
Russia without doubt was boring, personally I thought overall the year was one of the best I've seen... sure it was obvious from race 1 that Mercedes had the year sown up but regardless of that we had some awesome racing between the two and then all down the field we had some great battles.

Hamilton and technical issues by accident gave us three races where he had to fight from mid field and the back through the pack.

The best part of the entire season for me was Silverstone where Lewis has messed up, Button did great in qualli and then Hamilton came back in fighting force the next day in the first stint alone Hamilton was impressive with his pace but then as soon as he pitted for the mediums it was game over he was going 2+ seconds faster than everyone per lap, his teammate stayed out for a few laps while he finished his stint but by that time Lewis was already on the back of Rosberg and then unfortunately Rosbergs car broke down. Hamilton won with ease and Button came 4th only 0.5 behind Riccardo, if the race was one or two laps longer we would of had a double podium for Britain!

See our F1 related articles too!