FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Well congratulations again Mr. what's Burning? ! Been a winning sort of day for you !!
What was with so few people submitting picks today?
Um....3 pages and am I the only one to notice that we have 2 Raikkonens finishing 7th and 9th in Brazil?

I think some people have been counted wrongly since they put Magnussen in 9th and weren't tallied.

WB come down from cloud9 pls...and kindly include my sorry ar$e 15 points as well! :hehe:
Jeebus, Ming the merciless here. I corrected it, and I'm not sure if it impacted anyone but there you go Hammer, thanks for keeping me honest.

OH, I didn't get a pick from you hammer!

This weekend I received picks from (in this order)

Sagi, MOA, Jabber, Lemon, RC, Nin-chin, Lew, Liam, 388 and Ryry. via PM I received picks from Lew and RC as well. I didn't even look in thread until I just read your PM, sorry! :blush:

EDIT: as it turns out, it didn't change the standing whatsoever. The story of your life... insignificant. :whip:
forgot again, as I was away and not watching live this weekend.

As for double points next race weekend - I think that very unfair Burnie is running scared.

Burnie gets double points in Abu Double as well.

As for double points next race weekend - I think that very unfair Burnie is running scared.

Oh so youve agreed to double points now. Good call.

:D

Oh so youve agreed to double points now. Good call.

:D

I'm pretty sure very early on it was stated it wouldn't be a double points thinggie. As of not too long ago MOA stated that as well, but I don't want Sagi claiming that my decisive victory would have an asterisk next to it's name, so I'm willing to go with the majority on it.

Of course, I've got the biggest cushion and least to lose. There are those with tenuous grips on their positions that would be impacted much much more.
I'm pretty sure very early on it was stated .......

I hear ya.... blah blah blah.... What you are actually saying is "I cant work out how to write the code for double points...." :hehe:

That went without saying. :blush:
Jeebus, Ming the merciless here. I corrected it, and I'm not sure if it impacted anyone but there you go Hammer, thanks for keeping me honest.

Sagi, MOA, Jabber, Lemon, RC, Nin-chin, Lew, Liam, 388 and Ryry. via PM I received picks from Lew and RC as well. I didn't even look in thread until I just read your PM, sorry! :blush:

EDIT: as it turns out, it didn't change the standing whatsoever. The story of your life... insignificant. :whip:

Goddamn connection...my post got deleted.

Anyway, was just saying my sole purpose to be competing is to kick Lemonade's butt the 2nd straight year so I need the points. :D

And I'm not from the Ming dynasty and do not have any chinese ancestors tqvm. :hehe:

Goddamn connection...my post got deleted.

Anyway, was just saying my sole purpose to be competing is to kick Lemonade's butt the 2nd straight year so I need the points. :D

And I'm not from the Ming dynasty and do not have any chinese ancestors tqvm. :hehe:

I like it here in 10th again, it's starting to feel homely; that's the reason I forgot about 2 races, don't want to be too far up the list.

At least I'm second in the fantasy F1 :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!