FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
So no pressure on you guys or anything but Johnny boy here can clinch the championship today if I can manage to maintain a lead of 102 points after this weekend. :wink: I'm going to focus on things like Hammy though, just keep pushing for race wins and the points will take care of themselves.
Okay guys, only two pics received. MOA and Sagi. I will be leaving early tomorrow AM for an autocross and won't be back until early afternoon to then watch the race. Will likely not update until evening GMT. Enjoy and remember, you gotta be in it to win it.
So no pressure on you guys or anything but Johnny boy here can clinch the championship today if I can manage to maintain a lead of 102 points after this weekend. :wink: I'm going to focus on things like Hammy though, just keep pushing for race wins and the points will take care of themselves.

Well good luck! HAMMERTIME!!!!!
Mine are in. Going to pm them to you as well WB just in case. :)
Okay guys, only two pics received. MOA and Sagi. I will be leaving early tomorrow AM for an autocross and won't be back until early afternoon to then watch the race. Will likely not update until evening GMT. Enjoy and remember, you gotta be in it to win it.

Usually, I pitch my picks both via the system, but also to MOA via PM. I suppose it's now better to PM you instead, WB?
I think at the moment, yes Lew.
Risking for Nico

Ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:
Oop nearly forgot. Just doing it here....dodgy connection.

LH
NR
FM
VB
JB
DR
SV
KMag
FA
KR
I made my picks; but, I'm not sure they went through.
Should probably send them in a PM, eh?

Might be worth it just to be safe Sagi. Mine didn't go through once, same with Lew.

See our F1 related articles too!