FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For all your expert predictions
#420549
Time for that moment of the weekend where we predict who will win. Championship is hotting up in the final four races...How much hotter will it become?

Current Standings
http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Make Your Predictions
http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/predictions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by LiamCatterson on 11 Oct 14, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.
#420551
Yeah, I know you guys aren't accustomed to me being all worried or being the pessimistic type but it's all been too easy this weekend. I'm a little worried.
#420615
Gonna have a glass of wine or two, or three. Then ponder the outcome of this race. :D
#420629
I'M NOT GONNA FORGET TODAY!
#420647
sagi58 wrote:In view of the fight he has on his hands, I picked Bianchi for the win!!

:clap:Image:clap:
That is a thoughtful gesture, but to be hones he's got as much a chance of a win as Kimi or Alonso this weekend.
#420650
What's Burning? wrote:
sagi58 wrote:In view of the fight he has on his hands, I picked Bianchi for the win!!

:clap:Image:clap:
That is a thoughtful gesture, but to be hones he's got as much a chance of a win as Kimi or Alonso this weekend.
Honestly? Much as that would make the season, for me, I wish Bianchi better!! :blush:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!