FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Do I need to say anything more other than the last 4 weeks have been torturous!

EDIT: Had a friendly argument with a girl on Whatsapp about F1 being good/fun or not... she thinks it's "stupid, a waste of money, fuel and boring" and she wont even try and let me prove her wrong.
The summer break has FLOWN by for me. I thought it started NEXT weekend. Very surprised when I worked it out yesterday.

It's felt incredibly slow for me, I'm having withdrawal symptoms

Symptoms like what?
The summer break has FLOWN by for me. I thought it started NEXT weekend. Very surprised when I worked it out yesterday.

It's felt incredibly slow for me, I'm having withdrawal symptoms

Symptoms like what?

Annoyed on weekends, waking up early on weekends, no excitement on weekends...

Sent from my Nexus 4
Yeah its amazing how much a 2 hour event delivers so much data and stats and happenings. A few weeks ago I wasnt sure if I would make it through this ridiculous break but here we are ready to roll :thumbup:
And this is the business end of the season when we find out who can deliver after the flirting and holding hands and ear nibbling becomes showtime :twisted:
And this is the business end of the season when we find out who can deliver after the flirting and holding hands and ear nibbling becomes showtime :twisted:

I would have thought these old buddies were way past that. More like 'Not tonight Nico we both have a big day tomorrow'.

That's where the real psychological warfare is.
How about this for an exciting day tomorrow (sat). It will be my birthday :D I watch quali on tele, then drive to Heathrow and catch plane to Shanghai. Have lovely Chinese food( very different to what we get here in UK) then sit down with bottle of champagne to watch race. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
it all works with the timing because the hours do funny things.
Pole and win please Lewis, for my birthday! :)

Same for me, the break hasn't really bothered me. There's been people to see, places to be and taverns to be frequented. Yup, the past 4 weeks have been spent raising merry hell in London and Lancashire :twisted::drink::drink:

See our F1 related articles too!