FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By albertz33
Hi guys, well ive been to Istanbul Park, Budapest, and this year its Silverstone, problem is i'm finding it difficult to decide where to buy tickets, International Pits Straight & club corner are sold out, abbey, villageB, Luffield B, Woodcote B good seats are sold out, leaving copse A ( a strong candidate ), stowe, national pits straight, village A, farm curve, vale, club A & Luffield A as the options.

Anyone been? and can advise on where gives the best view? preferebly with a screen in front. Also looks like a camping job, can anyone recommend a site?

Muchos Gracias!
I've been for the last .....lots of years. Stayed at Village A last year and going there again this year, good seats. International grandstand is good for looking in the pits but not much good for watching racing....ie ok for quali but not the race. I always camp at Windmills. Basic, cheap, no need to book just turn up, and nearest to the track. :) good luck!! I recommend you read some of the old Silverstone threads in this section of the forum, you may glean some more useful information! :)

Edit: screen in front and view of the cars for a long time.
Copse is where I sat in 2011 and I was more than satisfied. :)

Who did you sit on to get that satisfied? :whip:

Seb :cloud9:

You, Seb and the the Beiber walk into a bar...
Becketts is very good, as you see from just after Copse until just before Stowe and also see the new arena section from Turn 3 all the way down to the end of the Wellington straight. I'll be in Club Silverstone this year as I was last year and was in Becketts in 2011. There is a screen there too!

As for camping, ive stayed in Litchlake Farm the last 2 years and its excellent, literally 2 minutes from the circuit entering around Luffield.

You, Seb and the the Beiber walk into a bar...

I'm starting to love this thread more and more :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

See our F1 related articles too!