FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
Won't last long though. I met John Hennessy at Goodwood when he was there with the Venom in 2011, he was a very nice person and happy to chat - unlike a lot of representatives there. That has automatically made me an even bigger fan of this batshit crazy idea for a car.
Won't last long though. I met John Hennessy at Goodwood when he was there with the Venom in 2011, he was a very nice person and happy to chat - unlike a lot of representatives there. That has automatically made me an even bigger fan of this batshit crazy idea for a car.

You went to Goodwood and didn't share pics with us? :gonnagetit:
Hmm?! Buddy, the 2011 album is on my facebook. :) Said Venom is in one of the pics on there. I thought i'd shared those pics here, but search function says no (standard). I met freaking Murray Walker amongst several other famous motorsports folk that year, utterly amazing to put it mildly.

And the '09 pics were for the most part in this thread.

Goodwood is the freaking best, better than going to a race. If anyone here that lives in the UK hasn't been, they should bloody stop messing about and go. If anyone from overseas is in the UK at the start of July(ish), then they should make a point of going. You all think F1 cars are loud? Hear the SOB's from mere metres away!

Anyway... thread hijack over. :hehe:
Hmm?! Buddy, the 2011 album is on my facebook. :) Said Venom is in one of the pics on there. I thought i'd shared those pics here, but search function says no (standard). I met freaking Murray Walker amongst several other famous motorsports folk that year, utterly amazing to put it mildly.

And the '09 pics were for the most part in this thread.

Goodwood is the freaking best, better than going to a race. If anyone here that lives in the UK hasn't been, they should bloody stop messing about and go. If anyone from overseas is in the UK at the start of July(ish), then they should make a point of going. You all think F1 cars are loud? Hear the SOB's from mere metres away!

Anyway... thread hijack over. :hehe:

First of all you need a better camera. Second of all, I would not have left the place, I'd still be clicking away! :blush: Must put Goodwood on the bucket list. The hour long annual documentary we get to see on Speed is obviously not enough. Thanks for sharing!
First of all i need A camera :hehe: 3.2Mpx camera phone is very outdated now...

See our F1 related articles too!