FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
Did some digging, Loeb is driving it in the French GT championship which explains the sponsorship, and that car is nothing to do with McLaren's own GT programme.
Did some digging, Loeb is driving it in the French GT championship which explains the sponsorship, and that car is nothing to do with McLaren's own GT programme.

I like Loeb very cool cucumber.

But nothing? Come now... if you clone a super model and then date and "score" with one of these clones are you not doing a super model? :hehe:

I like Loeb very cool cucumber.

But nothing? Come now... if you clone a super model and then date and "score" with one of these clones are you not doing a super model? :hehe:

Ah you know what i mean. Someone just bought the GT car from McLaren, they run it themselves.

This is the closest thing to a factory McLaren MP4 GT car, i think, but even that is really run by a different outfit (CRS Racing) albeit with some tech support:

Lol makes it look like a toy car.

Hope they never destroy the legendary McLaren F1 with that kiddy livery.
As my signature says "A racing car that does not win, is just art"

And there are scores BMW art cars that prove that point. :hehe:

Bite your tongue! BMW came into F1, scored their 1-2, decided they're too cool for school and left F1 showing their finger. Doesn't get better than that. :P

See our F1 related articles too!