FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Completely different circuit to the latest ones we've had. Will different teams benefit largely, as a result?

PREVIOUS WINNERS

2011 - Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull
2010 - Fernando Alonso, Ferrari
2009 - Lewis Hamilton, McLaren
2008 - Fernando Alonso, Renault

Note that no team has won at this venue twice. This has a high probability of changing though this time.

WDC

01 Fernando Alonso, 179
02 Lewis Hamilton , 142
03 Kimi Räikkönen , 141
04 Sebastian Vettel, 140
05 Mark Webber, 132
06 Jenson Button, 101
07 Nico Rosberg, 83
08 Romain Grosjean, 76
09 Sergio Perez, 65
10 Felipe Massa, 47

WCC

1 Red Bull Racing-Renault, 272
2 McLaren-Mercedes, 243
3 Ferrari, 226
4 Lotus-Renault, 217
5 Mercedes, 126
6 Sauber-Ferrari, 100
7 Force India-Mercedes, 63
8 Williams-Renault, 54
9 STR-Ferrari, 12
The only thing that I'll guarantee in Singapore is that it will be a night race and will be run under floodlights, it's anyone's guess about a winner, maybe this'll be Lotus' race?
The only thing that I'll guarantee in Singapore is that it will be a night race and will be run under floodlights, it's anyone's guess about a winner, maybe this'll be Lotus' race?

Well Grosjean's back, he can cause a safety car and no one will suspect a thing. :twisted:

The electric bill being huge is another given. :hehe:
[quote="LewEngBridewell"]
Note that no team has won at this venue twice. This has a high probability of changing
[quote]

Perez could keep this going maybe? :wink:

but seriously we need another lewis win and a low scoring alonso :Pray:
Thinking Mercedes might be quick in qualifying here, then Red Bull or McLaren will be the strongest come the race. Much like Monaco i guess.

Got no real expectations for Raikkonen, that Lotus doesn't really seem to know when it feels like being very quick or not. But i do hope for more solid points at least.
Lotus/Renault have form at this track for doing "well" if only they had one former world champion driver who is looking for the 1st win of the year. Plus 1 driver who has had a bad time and need to please the team bosses in some way!!!

It is not possible to predict what happens until we find out if Ron is going to be there.

However I think Mclaren seemed to be having problems using cerbs last weekend which might cause problems if that continues.

See our F1 related articles too!