FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Went to Silverstone as a GA this year and loved it, absolutely incredible!

So, me and my mate are already thinking about next year, and Silverstone would be a definite, but since we went last year, we are thinking maybe somewhere else.

Has anyone been to Spa here? Maybe Spain or Germany? Just wondering how people planned the trips there and what were costs like? As it could be a sort of small holiday :D

Any experiences would be great thanks! :)
No experience other than GA at Silverstone unfortunately. I would love to visit Monza one day though! And Spa maybe?
No experience other than GA at Silverstone unfortunately. I would love to visit Monza one day though! And Spa maybe?

Yeah, Silverstone was amazing and I've just got the bug to go to another race.

Monza would be sick, but I'd be up for any European GP as long as costs were quite low :thumbup:
I looked into this, given the quite high cost of other eurpean venues, i went to the turkish GP last year which was an awesome place, and the hungarian GP this year, Budapest is as cheap as chips, and definatley worth a visit.
I looked into this, given the quite high cost of other eurpean venues, i went to the turkish GP last year which was an awesome place, and the hungarian GP this year, Budapest is as cheap as chips, and definatley worth a visit.

Wow, am I right in saying that general admission for the weekend is only 72 euros per adult? :eek:
yep, we had gold 4 tickets at turn 1, great spot, great weekend, boiling hot too,..

Wait,you say Turkish GP last year was boiling hot??I was at the same event too,but I felt breezy by the wind,I was wearing a coat!

By the way we had 4 gold tickets near turn 1,too :D

See our F1 related articles too!