FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Marco
The Enzo should be number one! :D
By certom
ford model T... what our world could have been without the serial production?
By vegas
The greatest car ever hasnt been built yet. But its called the ST1!
By darwin dali
By certom
Ferrari 250! fortunately she was in the list with the Lambo Miura, these are my two most favourite cars!
By McLaren Fan
The Bugatti Veyron is an amazing piece of technology it has to be said. There plenty of good cars on there for which I have a soft spot. I got some nasty ones from which to chose: Golf GTI verus the McLaren F1, Ferrari F40 versus the McLaren F1. One car that should have been there was the Jaguar XJ220.
By texasmr2
The Bugatti Veyron is an amazing piece of technology it has to be said. There plenty of good cars on there for which I have a soft spot. I got some nasty ones from which to chose: Golf GTI verus the McLaren F1, Ferrari F40 versus the McLaren F1. One car that should have been there was the Jaguar XJ220.

You and I think alike as I also love the Veyron and the XJ220 is a work of art. Yes the XJ220 would have been nice with a V12 but the cost to get that V12, in my opinion, to push the XJ to the 220mph goal would have completely blown the budget for the car's production.
By welshie
Everyone already knows my opinion :D

I remember damon hill a few years ago saying the new renault laguna (of the time) was the best car built. Idiot . . . but he had a point all things considered.
By madbrad
Yugo.

See our F1 related articles too!