FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By welshie
Well after 3 years with my trusty Honda Civic, all the money spent turning her into a street sleeper and the effort I've put in to make her body gleam .. . . . . . . Some little f***ing pikey nicked it last night. They had better pray that I don't find them because there will be one hell of a beating to be given!! :evil::evil::evil:
By Irv the Swerve
F**king scumbags, if you do find them giving them one from me! :shock::x:wink:
By bud
man sorry to hear welshie, worst nightmare for a car enthusiest! did you have an alarm and immobiliser?
By Selcouth_Feline
Scumbags :( Hope you find it soon (in one piece)
I'm guessing it's a pretty unique car that should be fairly recognisable, so it might be worth putting some posts up on some civic forums in case someone spots it?
By Marco
Might be worth a post on the Civic forum and Pistonheads.com. I hope you get it back. :)
By welshie
man sorry to hear welshie, worst nightmare for a car enthusiest! did you have an alarm and immobiliser?

Yeah mate, the only thing it didn't have was a tracker! Absolute chicken suckers they are!
By bud
must have been planning it for a long time then if they managed to get past your immobiliser. GPS is the way to go these days but then again its very dear plus the annual cost of tracking it, although the opposite end is it makes your insurance quite alot cheaper so it evens out i guess.

hope you find her Paul! id keep an eye out if i could! but i dont have go go gadget eyes!
By Stephen
Sorry to hear this mate, have you got a picture/description of the car?
By welshie
Car was found! YAAY. But it was written off!! NOOOOO
By Irv the Swerve
How bad is it Welshie and was it far from were it was stolen?
By Stephen
Bugger, sorry to hear that.

See our F1 related articles too!