FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Ichabod
I'm considering getting rid of my 2001 BMW M3, but I'm not sure what I want instead !

I would appreciate your suggestions to help me
By scotty
E60 M5 (although i'm heavily biased toward that car, it really is great) or another M3, you just CANNOT go wrong with them.
Personally I like the NIssan GTR, had a chance to have a spin in a 2009 model about three months ago and damn it's quick, shame that my wife and budget doesn't allow for the purchase!
By madbrad
Ferd C Dobbs has some good education for us on what is wrong with having a V10.
By scotty

I have some good education in what is right with it :wink: I have been in many cars but that V10 in the old M5 is an all time great engine...
WRX STI!!!!!!

I used to have an Evo, and I would imagine the WRX would be the same level. It was just not fun enough in the end.
Word. I can't wait to get my hands on one when I make more money!! I'm gonna get the blue wrx and a red evo viii :twisted::twisted::twisted: have 'em both parked nose out in my driveway.

He hasn't posted in a while, not since that row over merging threads erupted a while back.
Word. I can't wait to get my hands on one when I make more money!! I'm gonna get the blue wrx and a red evo viii :twisted::twisted::twisted: have 'em both parked nose out in my driveway.

I would think both of those cars are more of a tails out type of car when you park them in your drive way, yes?

I would think both of those cars are more of a tails out type of car when you park them in your drive way, yes?

the electronics spoils the fun
I don't have that problem with my 26 year old mistress. :twisted:

A couple of weekends ago I got to drive both a 2010 997 and a 2010 Boxter S they both ran circles around my car from a performance standpoint, but neither were half as fun to drive hard.

He hasn't posted in a while, not since that row over merging threads erupted a while back.

Fred didn't post much but when he did it was either pretty tongue in cheek funny or very informative on a technical topic. He was the antitheses of a chunk of our members. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!