FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
By LewEngBridewell
All's well that ends well. :yes:

Said old Bill the Bard. :wink:
By Jabberwocky
I like the idea mate, maybe you could expand it a bit more.

Like having the links for the teams and other team members.
By What's Burning?
Purely from a graphics standpoint, it's a little blah. The logo is good and the typeface is nice and sharp, but when you begin scrolling down... it all loses interest. A band graphics of perhaps a checkerboard flag along the left hand side would give the text of the names some visual balance. Or maybe a red band... something that fades into the white.
By myownalias
Personally I like to the look of the site; it's understated, yes but it's clean and easy to navigate. The one thing I'd say is that you have Renault listed, it's no longer called Renault, Lotus from this season. Also are the any plans to extend the functionality of the site, right now it's simply a directory of drivers, maybe adding links to the team's websites and twitter/facebook pages? And how about reserve drivers and drivers in the young drivers programs at various teams, former drivers and legendary drivers... there is so much scope to help connect fans to F1 personnel!
By sethbwilliams
myownalias - Thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure to change Renault to Lotus. Good ideas for future growth. I definitely want to grow it eventually. Thanks!

See our F1 related articles too!