FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
Some of you may be shocked to know that we didn't always get BBC America stateside and as such some of what's old to you is new to us. This clip floored me, three cheers for OCD!

[youtube]SeUMDY01uUA[/youtube]
I don't think I ever have seen a chap display such fervent dedication to any cause what he didn't end up offing himself in a particularly gruesome fashion.

Here, BTW, is Messr. Scerri's web site.

You're such an optimist Fred!
I don't think I ever have seen a chap display such fervent dedication to any cause what he didn't end up offing himself in a particularly gruesome fashion.

Here, BTW, is Messr. Scerri's web site.

You're such an optimist Fred!

:yes::hehe: But we like Fred 8-)
My meaning was, when news of someone exhibiting this level of devotion to any cause emerges, it more commonly is because they've set themselves alight in town centre, blown themselves to tiny bits in a crowded marketplace, or determinedly split open their belly with a rather large knife.

Pleasant change, this.
Thanks for the visual! :D

OCD can be a powerful thing when controlled, harnessed, channeled. Honestly I think it's one of the necessary traits of humanity. I wouldn't ask this guy to host the Oscars, but then again, it's unlikely that Billy Crystall could build this model so it all averages out in the end.

See our F1 related articles too!