FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By texasmr2
Hope yall don't mind if I share a few pics? Only thing I have done so far is replace the stock muffler and intake but I have a set of Eibach springs that should be arriving soon. I'm gonna build a forgy and add a custom intake and exhaust manifold along with an a/w IC, T4/T3 turbo and EMS.

I removed 40lb's from the car by just replacing the muffler system:
By texasmr2
Cute?

Check out monstermiata.com

I can barely stomach the current Miata forums and I'm not gonna F'up my Miata with a V8 swap. :wink:
By myownalias
It is a MX-5, many cars are renamed for the US market, guess Mazda didn't think MX-5 would be a name that would sell in the US, same as the Hyundai Coupe was branded "Tiburon". Personally I like the MX-5, had the chance to drive one back in the UK, not the most powerful car but what it lacks in power, it makes up for in handling!

I agree about not putting a V8 lump in the front; that just spoils what the car is meant to be...

Personally I prefer the look of the newer 2003 models onwards...

By texasmr2
I like the look of the NC chassis but prefer the look of the NA and NB series (mine is an NB). Anywho the car is a blast to drive and is quite perky when it needs to be, I got a hair two weeks ago when I found a local shop for my trans/diff fluid change (RedLine) but they also sell race gas so I added 5 gallons of Sunoco unleaded 104 for shits and giggles.

The first pic I'm posting is simply to show the exhaust manifold I will be using (that Miata has 600+rwhp) and the 2nd and 3rd pics are of my intake manifold that is currently being built for me.
By andrew
Thanks MOA. :D I was being unusually lazy last night seeing as I was nervous about todays forklift test.
Last edited by andrew on 02 Dec 11, 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
By myownalias
Thanks MOA. :D I was being unusually lazy last night seeing as I was nervous about todays forklift west.

When do you take your forklift east? ;)
Thanks MOA. :D I was being unusually lazy last night seeing as I was nervous about todays forklift west.

I think it's the forklift south first, start at the bottom and work your way up.
By andrew

When I'm driving along the side yard or into the warehouse I tend to face east but if I'm in the reach truck I can face north or south for the same. :D
By texasmr2
I'm not keen on those colors either and it is not my car, I'm goin PINK BABY!!!!! :D
By darwin dali
I'm not keen on those colors either and it is not my car, I'm goin PINK BABY!!!!! :D

I've always had a hunch... :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!