FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By texasmr2
Currently trying to arrange a weekend with her majesty for next years b-day :cloud9: and if it works out I will be in sunny Cali, tough work if you can get it.
ferrari_288_gto_side.jpg

[youtube]_ZjWmUejxrs[/youtube]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By What's Burning?
You and DD together in a GTO... heaven must be missing and angel.
By texasmr2
I know an owner of a 288 GTO through a Ferrari website so that is atleast a 90% chance of happening. I'm also looking into a ride in an Enzo as that is what my friend Zophie wants most so I wanna return the favor for hanging out with me on my b-day and putting up with my antics lol. Old tex even had some great sushi for the first time thanks to their help.

263526_10150254022419641_828274640_7020887_7607537_n.jpg

I actually think I had more fun taking this pic than the F40 ride lol!!
265149_2118272912329_1110941653_2450427_7375672_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By The_Stig_Money
I saw sushi in the bottom picture
By Jabberwocky
I can think of 3 conclusions regarding the 2nd picture.

Oh wait, just thought of a 4th. :hehe:

tell me what your 4 are and I will tell you if they match my 4
By andrew
I can think of 3 conclusions regarding the 2nd picture.

Oh wait, just thought of a 4th. :hehe:

tell me what your 4 are and I will tell you if they match my 4

As a fellow unspectacularly average looking bloke it's clear this chap in punching above his weight and I would expect much the same conclusions I it were me on the lady's waist so bravo to him. :clap:

Which leads me to the following conclusions:

1. He has a huge bank balance
2. It's like a baby's hand holding an apple
3. He has just grabbed the poor lass from a bunch of folk and all she knows is that she is getting her photo taken with some random suck to her waist
4. She is a legitimate friend and I am being massively offensive. Many apologies if I am.

I take it you arrived at similar conclusions?
By texasmr2
I just thought I would share some amusing photo's and we laughed at them also :D but yes she is a friend who endures me and my antic's, those are hard to find and my huge bank account is my personality :wink::D .

lol, I'm sorry but a bit off topic - what's the mileage on the GTO?
amazing ride btw. :clap:

Not certain about that but the owner is really nice and a true enthusiast and understand's the passion. Oh and before I stumble I am also setting up a 355 and Testarossa drive (yes drive not ride :wink: ) with another person who is in the general area, wish me luck ok?

See our F1 related articles too!