- 11 Jun 11, 17:57#259992
Current standings http://forumula1.teamwishbone.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Good Luck!
Good Luck!
" Fire! Fire!, Diniz in the oven" - Murray Walker on seeing Pedro Diniz's Sauber on fire
F1 and Motorsport Forums
smokin wrote:Gotta rush - flight to catch - so lets just go with the grid order.LOL you know you're likely going to do better than your usual!

Wishbone wrote:My DVR recording ran out right when racing resumed, so I wasn't able to see the end.. I have no idea who won, but don't want to know until I can see a replay on Tuesday on SPEED Channel.That's awful! I would have just gone ahead and shot myself at that point
Sorry to drag this out, but I will be posting the results after the replay late on Tuesday night.
Wishbone wrote:Fantastic race!Thanks for the update, Wishy!
Flea wins by guessing 2nd and 3rd positions
http://forumula1.teamwishbone.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!