FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
Why start a new topic?
The ugliest car thread already exists :P

It's not exactly an ugly car; it looks like a slightly cooler Smart Car.

LOL I was watching Top Gear lastnight and they were discussing this exact car, JUST SAY NO ASTON!!!! :hehe:

I guess I missed that episode! But I'm guessing it's some sort of carbon footprint regulation so sports car manufacturers need to make smaller vehicles to balance out the 6.0L V12 monsters!

I can't believe Aston Martin would make a squished DB9 for no reason!
Why start a new topic?
The ugliest car thread already exists :P

It's not exactly an ugly car; it looks like a slightly cooler Smart Car.

LOL I was watching Top Gear lastnight and they were discussing this exact car, JUST SAY NO ASTON!!!! :hehe:

I guess I missed that episode! But I'm guessing it's some sort of carbon footprint regulation so sports car manufacturers need to make smaller vehicles to balance out the 6.0L V12 monsters!

I can't believe Aston Martin would make a squished DB9 for no reason!

The term 'squished' that you used to describe this fugly thing on wheels doesn't really instill appreciation for its beauty though, does it? :P:whip::hehe:
The term 'squished' that you used to describe this fugly thing on wheels doesn't really instill appreciation for its beauty though, does it? :P:whip::hehe:

Ah, but I never said it was beautiful; I just said it wasn't ugly; I don't think the Smart Car that I also referred to; is a beautiful car either! I say squished because it does take some of the design cues from the DB9 range just in a much shorter wheelbase model; obviously the 98hp 1.4 L4 doesn't compare to it's bigger brother! Look at it this way, it's a cheap way to own an Aston Martin!

Ah, but I never said it was beautiful; I just said it wasn't ugly; I don't think the Smart Car that I also referred to; is a beautiful car either! I say squished because it does take some of the design cues from the DB9 range just in a much shorter wheelbase model; obviously the 98hp 1.4 L4 doesn't compare to it's bigger brother! Look at it this way, it's a cheap way to own an Aston Martin!

The way a FIAT 500 is to own a Ferrari? :P:rofl:

The way a FIAT 500 is to own a Ferrari? :P:rofl:

I'd rather own a FIAT 500 over a Ferrari... :yikes: but that's a different matter! The mini Aston does at least carry the Aston Martin badge unlike the FIAT!
Aww! It's adorable, but not pretty. Like Quasimodo turned into a car... it probably has a great personality!

Hey suitcase - long time no see.
How have you been?
And that new avatar, is that from your prom?
I would say it's unique. I would say it's beautiful. I would say I want one. I would also say I'm a habitual liar. :hehe:

I wonder if you can customise them on their website like the DB9.
Aww! It's adorable, but not pretty. Like Quasimodo turned into a car... it probably has a great personality!

How have you been?

good, school is slowing down so I have more time for this :)
and yes, my prom was last week.

How have you been?

good, school is slowing down so I have more time for this :)
and yes, my prom was last week.

Ah, che bella ragazza! :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!