FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By smokin
Is it too early to make my picks?

Already made mine. Picked the positions out of a hat. I'm going to see how they stack up against my 'informed' picks, post qualifying.

With my track record so far I'm guessing that random choice may be the way to go after this round! :D
By SennaVille

I am considering deducting ten points to your pool points for premature posting of the pool.

Protocol, WB!

This is the order of events: I post the rules, Wishy posts current standings (because I usually forget), you are one of the first to post picks, someone will suggest changes to the rules, he/she will be shot down, the rest of the gang post their predictions (sometimes including little snippets such as: here goes nothing!), then someone wins. Do not deviate from this schedule, WB!!! Such infractions in the future may actually result in death by fire.

Just Kiddin! You can make your picks anytime you want, could've made them three weeks ago if you were feeling lucky :wavey:

I am considering deducting ten points to your pool points for premature posting of the pool.

Protocol, WB!

This is the order of events: I post the rules, Wishy posts current standings (because I usually forget), you are one of the first to post picks, someone will suggest changes to the rules, he/she will be shot down, the rest of the gang post their predictions (sometimes including little snippets such as: here goes nothing!), then someone wins. Do not deviate from this schedule, WB!!! Such infractions in the future may actually result in death by fire.

Just Kiddin! You can make your picks anytime you want, could've made them three weeks ago if you were feeling lucky :wavey:

:yikes: I'd be frightened of you as a moderator, that's the most stern warning I've received here in a year!
another little snippet... someone gets "testy" when she's not in the lead. :hehe:
See SV... it wasn't just me breaking protocol as "Wishy" hasn't posted yet.

Here are my picks.

1-Nico Ros... HA! had you fooled, of course it's Sebastian Vettel
2-Lewis Hamilton
3-Nico Rosberg
4-Mark Webber
5-Jenson Button
6-Fernando Alonso
7-Vitaly Petrov
8-Michael Schumacher
9-Felipe Massa
10-Sergio Perez
By f1ea
I'm going to go:

1. Vettel
2. Button
3. Alonso
4. Rosberg
5. Hamilton
6. Webber
7. Massa
8. Schumacher
9. Heidfeld
10. Barrichelo

EDIT: BTW Petrov will take the spot of whoever fails to finish; but i just cant finger who.............
Last edited by f1ea on 07 May 11, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.
By smokin
My 'informed' picks:

1. Vettel
2. Webber
3. Hamilton
4. Button
5. Rosberg
6. Massa
7. Heidfeld
8. Alonso
9. Sutil
10.di Resta

I'll tell you what my first picks were later...
By SennaVille
another little snippet... someone gets "testy" when she's not in the lead. :hehe:

Your picks seem to be slightly ambigious. I hope you receive this message in time to change your picks because as boss of the pool I've decided: If Vettel wins tomorrow, you shall receive no points. If Nico wins tomorrow, you shall receive no points.

:D

Oh, and F1ea (I always read your name as flea for some reason), Pick Vettel for the win tomorrow and I'm sure you'll get some points*.

*Hoping to jinx Vettel.
By SennaVille
1. Bettel on Vettel
2. Webbah
3. King Lewey
4. Ooooohhhhh Fernando
5. Herr Nikolas von Rosbergen
6. Sexy Jens Buttocks
7. Petrovski Vodka
8. Schueybeduey
9. Quick Nick
10. Slow as massalasses

AKA

VET
WEB
HAM
ALO
ROS
BUT
PET
MSCH
HEI
MAS
By vlad
1. VETTEL
2. Rosberg
3. Webber
4. Alonso
5. Button
6. Petrov
7. Schumacher
8. Massa
9. Heidfeld
10. Kobayashi
By f1ea
Oh, and F1ea (I always read your name as flea for some reason),

Yeah... me too :P

Pick Vettel for the win tomorrow and I'm sure you'll get some points*.

And those might just be my only points for the round! :banghead:

See our F1 related articles too!