FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Fred_C_Dobbs
Now a subsidiary of Obama Motors. What an ignominious end to such a storied marque.
By madbrad
GM = Governement Motors. They were bailed in Canada too.
If you got laid off from GM and started collecting unemployment insurance, which is from the tax you used to pay, you're paying yourself. Then you can go buy a new GM if you can get a loan that is, so you'd be buying a car from yourself with money that you were paid by yourself.
By Fred_C_Dobbs
Prophet than I am ...

* April 10, 2011, 10:30 AM ET
Chevy Recalls Cruze After A Steering Wheel Falls Off

Imagine turning your car’s steering wheel, or giving it a gentle tug, and having it break away from the steering column. Now you’re speeding along holding the suddenly useless wheel.

It sounds like a vision from a cartoon, or every driver’s nightmare. And it happened to at least one driver of a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze compact car last month, and General Motors Corp. is recalling 2,100 of the cars as a result....

Not made like a Swiss watch. A box of chocolates, OTOH, ...
By What's Burning?
Prophet than I am ...

Imagine turning your car’s steering wheel, or giving it a gentle tug, and having it break away from the steering column. Now you’re speeding along holding the suddenly useless wheel.

It sounds like a vision from a cartoon, or every driver’s nightmare. And it happened to at least one driver of a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze compact car last month, and General Motors Corp. is recalling 2,100 of the cars as a result....

Not going to defend GM or Chevy and that great American manufacturing of the 70's, and 80's and 90's and... well you get the point, but need I remind you of Toyota's recent recalls?
By Jabberwocky
Prophet than I am ...

Now we know where Renault get there steering columns from

See our F1 related articles too!