FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By texasmr2
4 point harness's for the family :thumbup::D !
01-2011-cadillac-cts-v-wagon-black-diamond-chicago-2011630opt.jpg

03-2011-cadillac-cts-v-wagon-opt.jpg

lead14-2011-cadillac-cts-v-wagon.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I would not buy it,

but people do like the cross over idea of a SUV that rides like a car and has power like a car.

Certain small SUVs are nice, practical and cheap, but the engines are small V-6s.
By texasmr2
Just thought I would point out that it is a cool car thats all :) .
Last edited by texasmr2 on 24 Mar 11, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
By bud
Nice :thumbup:
Before the financial crisis happened, Caddi's were going to be sold down here. It's a shame they aren't anymore. :(
By madbrad
Well I must say the second that wagon came out I assumed there would eventually be a V version. I love it! I like the profile, and of the 3 CTS bodystyles, I like it the most. I know I'm in a minority with that. But I can put everyone in the family and their luggage in it and have 111 HP per person!
In the words of Jeremy Clarkson... it looks as if it was designed by somebody that only had a ruler.
By texasmr2
In the words of Jeremy Clarkson... it looks as if it was designed by somebody that only had a ruler.

Who is Jeremy Clarkson, wanna race!!! :twisted:

Who is Jeremy Clarkson, wanna race!!! :twisted:

Just some "chat" show guy in England, not too significant. I don't agree with him on much but I did find that statement hilarious. Actually I think he would want to race, and might even take you. Unless he throws out his back.
By myownalias
I wouldn't be able to drive it; my wife wouldn't like it! I terrify my work with a 250hp V6 FWD SUV; she'd never get in a CTS with me! :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!