- 15 Dec 13, 19:33#384474
A racing car that does not win, is just art
Remember to bring the cakes in
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

A racing car that does not win, is just art
F1 and Motorsport Forums

sagi58 wrote:eh?Birthday!!
racechick wrote:sagi58 wrote:eh?Birthday!!
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!What's Burning? wrote:Let's just go with "Winter" since it's appropriate!Not for me, it's 43 degrees Celsius in Radelaide for the 2nd day in a row
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!


After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!sagi58 wrote:And, braided the short and curlies??Did you take those? That last one is excellent.
operaman wrote:I wish!! No, I found those when I googled Toronto Ice Storm:sagi58 wrote:And, braided the short and curlies??Did you take those? That last one is excellent.
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!sagi58 wrote:You'd need a pretty expensive wide-angle zoom to take pics of him.operaman wrote:I wish!! No, I found those when I googled Toronto Ice Storm:sagi58 wrote:And, braided the short and curlies??Did you take those? That last one is excellent.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=toronto+ ... 24&bih=648" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Warning: Includes pictures of Rob Ford!!
operaman wrote:Too bad you couldn't have entered that last pic in the contest. It would be a clear winner.If I'm not mistaken, you have to have taken the picture to be able to submit it...
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!