FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

POM - November 2013 - "Patterns" (run-off poll)

Entry-5
4
57%
Entry-7
3
43%
#384505
sagi58 wrote:eh? :confused:
Birthday!! :pinkelephant:
#386535
sagi58 wrote:
operaman wrote:
sagi58 wrote:And, braided the short and curlies?? :twisted:
Did you take those? That last one is excellent.
I wish!! No, I found those when I googled Toronto Ice Storm:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=toronto+ ... 24&bih=648" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Warning: Includes pictures of Rob Ford!! :twisted:
You'd need a pretty expensive wide-angle zoom to take pics of him. :wavey:

Too bad you couldn't have entered that last pic in the contest. It would be a clear winner. :clap:
#386537
operaman wrote:Too bad you couldn't have entered that last pic in the contest. It would be a clear winner. :clap:
If I'm not mistaken, you have to have taken the picture to be able to submit it...
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!