- 13 May 09, 22:43#117394

The Frome Flyer: Smoother, Smarter, Calmer, Winner.
Jenson Button: Professor, Chauffeur, World Champion Racing Driver.
8-ball wrote:As a commentator!? No way. Allen was irritating, made himself sound stupid and laced his commentary with supreme amounts of bias. Legard at worst is occasionally mildly grating. Stylistically, he's very good.7UpJordan wrote:At least this year at Monaco we won't have to put up with the Senna-comparisons.This cartoon is sensationalised. James Allen is not that bad and he is better than Legard.
I think Legard's doing alright, still getting the hang of it. At least EJ's not the one commentating because I think he is not very good as a pundit, much preferred Mike Gascoyne.
McLaren Fan wrote:Davidson comes across as likeable and knowledgeable, but I would not like to see him commentating. He waffles a little bit and he is completely biased in favour of Button. You'd think there something going on between them.Like a decade-long friendship?

The Frome Flyer: Smoother, Smarter, Calmer, Winner.
Jenson Button: Professor, Chauffeur, World Champion Racing Driver.



