FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

The glamourous side of motorsport
#39682
A bit on the flat side, ain't that the truth? :mrgreen:

Maybe if your a breast man but I'm a 'whole package' kinda guy :wink: .


Whole package, huh?
I've heard her talk and I'm sorry to say she's dumb as a post, so I'm sorry to say the whole package ain't there :lol:

Sorry I was under the impression we were talking from a physical point of view. I had a joke between me and my buddie's year's ago and it went alittle something like this: I dont like my women to be smarter than my beer so she will DO just fine. :lol::oops:

She may not be on your PHD level DD but I have never felt or gotten the impression she is dumb, maybe it's just me and my low redneck standard's :mrgreen::?:
#42217
i gotta to say that she is an ok racer and her indy win recently was a great achievement. tex is a redneck and so does have low standards but what man would say no?
#42220
i gotta to say that she is an ok racer and her indy win recently was a great achievement. tex is a redneck and so does have low standards but what man would say no?


I have access to DD's button:

That's a bit harsh! :mrgreen:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!