- 11 Apr 08, 13:25#39682

She may not be on your PHD level DD but I have never felt or gotten the impression she is dumb, maybe it's just me and my low redneck standard's

darwin_dali wrote:Sorry I was under the impression we were talking from a physical point of view. I had a joke between me and my buddie's year's ago and it went alittle something like this: I dont like my women to be smarter than my beer so she will DO just fine.texasmr2 wrote:Whole package, huh?darwin_dali wrote:A bit on the flat side, ain't that the truth?Maybe if your a breast man but I'm a 'whole package' kinda guy.
I've heard her talk and I'm sorry to say she's dumb as a post, so I'm sorry to say the whole package ain't there
She may not be on your PHD level DD but I have never felt or gotten the impression she is dumb, maybe it's just me and my low redneck standard's
"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination".
Mark Twain
Mark Twain




