FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For all your expert predictions
#395245
myownalias wrote:I have received picks from the following members:

LRW
sagi58
spankyham
Nin-Chin
Stealthgate007
Hammer278
Racechick
geetface9
LiamCatterson
Whats Burning?
3double8

RC, no change of picks, see the rules on page 1.
Hammer, no changes in the format, it's going to be the same as the previous two years.
1Lemon, no double points for the last race, what a stupid suggestion! ;-)
Goddammit! I never read rules properly. :hehe: anyway, it's ok cos Mag remains in his place!
#395249
geetface9 wrote:Lemme know if I'm the only person (possibly besides sagi :wink: ) who didn't pick a merc to win :twisted:
So far, two others picked a driver that is not a Mercedes driver to win!

Also myself, Jabberwocky, 1Lemon and Stonemonkey have picked! 15 players in total!
#395258
My picks are in.

However, after a technical issue last year, I'm posting them here too:

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo
4. Alonso
5. Vettel
6. Magnussen
7. Button
8. Massa
9. Bottas
10. Vergne
#395262
LewEngBridewell wrote:My picks are in.

However, after a technical issue last year, I'm posting them here too:

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo
4. Alonso
5. Vettel
6. Magnussen
7. Button
8. Massa
9. Bottas
10. Vergne
No hiccups this season; unlike WB, I have a real Email address that doesn't randomly lose Emails ;)

Really happy to see Max Verstappen win his first r[…]

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!