- 15 Mar 14, 18:11#395214
For transparency reasons; here's my picks for Melbourne:
- HAM
- RIC
- ROS
- VET
- MAS
- ALO
- BUT
- MAG
- BOT
- HUL
myownalias • The Englishman in Kansas • Twitter: @myownalias
F1 and Motorsport Forums
myownalias wrote:I have received picks from the following members:Goddammit! I never read rules properly.
LRW
sagi58
spankyham
Nin-Chin
Stealthgate007
Hammer278
Racechick
geetface9
LiamCatterson
Whats Burning?
3double8
RC, no change of picks, see the rules on page 1.
Hammer, no changes in the format, it's going to be the same as the previous two years.
1Lemon, no double points for the last race, what a stupid suggestion!
geetface9 wrote:Lemme know if I'm the only person (possibly besides sagiSo far, two others picked a driver that is not a Mercedes driver to win!) who didn't pick a merc to win

LewEngBridewell wrote:My picks are in.No hiccups this season; unlike WB, I have a real Email address that doesn't randomly lose Emails
However, after a technical issue last year, I'm posting them here too:
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo
4. Alonso
5. Vettel
6. Magnussen
7. Button
8. Massa
9. Bottas
10. Vergne
RyRy wrote:Mine:Could you not submit your picks through the submission form?
Nin-Chin wrote:There go my pool picks.14 of the 20 players picks Hamilton to win, including me
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!