- 03 Nov 08, 21:35#78496
There are four of us, so we wanted 2 rooms and we wanted something half decent, if you settle for a bit less though you might get something.


Denthúl wrote:if you really search you might find something like a b&b maybe?EwmanM wrote:You know, I could do that. But I'd be well and truly annoyed at the slightest thing during the race: not good.Denthúl wrote:What about not sleeping?EwmanM wrote:Denthúl wrote:I'm not even sure I'd be able to find somewhere to stay that's relatively close to the track, knowing my luck. And there's always the risk of not being able to go, though I guess that really depends on whether or not I can convince someone to come along. I'm not going by myself >.<Camp?
You will always have your friends from Forumula1.comjustkidding
I no wt u mean
I don't really do camping these days. I'm the kind of person who needs to sleep on a comfy bed in order to get a good night's sleep :/
I did tht most of the time. HAHAHAH my friend got up at 4am and went a 2 mile jog :S on the Friday before we went to the trackKate wrote:Wow. I guess I've no chance, then.Denthúl wrote:I'm not even sure I'd be able to find somewhere to stay that's relatively close to the track, knowing my luck. And there's always the risk of not being able to go, though I guess that really depends on whether or not I can convince someone to come along. I'm not going by myself >.<
We booked our hotel for next year in June, and the closest one we could find was luton......!
There are four of us, so we wanted 2 rooms and we wanted something half decent, if you settle for a bit less though you might get something.



