FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
User avatar
By EwanM
#190915
What's Burning? wrote:
EwanM wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:The timing was perfect, Sebring this weekend and Australia next weekend. Peugeot's looked too strong, and Audi wasn't there compete.
They weren't allowed to which was a joke!
After spending some time looking for the reason as to why they weren't allowed, I couldn't find anything. What happened? I just thought based on some of the commentary that they simply weren't ready. But I did miss the first two hours of the race where they may have gone over that stuff.
Peugeot wouldn't allow them to race a modified version of the 2009 car. I suppose they have a point, the car didn't adhere to the 2010 rules, but I think it would have made the race alot better.
User avatar
By Rivelution
#191503
I didn't really watch the race because it was pretty obvious Peugeot would win. I think its kinda funny though that Audi tested their R15 plus the monday after the race. :hehe:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!