FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

The glamourous side of motorsport
#38577
I still think Ahley is hotter. I have been blessed by God himself since I met her at Sears Point raceway, and I got her signature!! Danica whines too much and that turns me off, but I would still hit that!! Ashley looks better in person BTW
#38579
I still think Ahley is hotter. I have been blessed by God himself since I met her at Sears Point raceway, and I got her signature!! Danica whines too much and that turns me off, but I would still hit that!! Ashley looks better in person BTW


Who the f.uck is god? I have never met or seen that dude, have you? :twisted::roll:
#38603
I still think Ahley is hotter. I have been blessed by God himself since I met her at Sears Point raceway, and I got her signature!! Danica whines too much and that turns me off, but I would still hit that!! Ashley looks better in person BTW


Who the f.uck is god? I have never met or seen that dude, have you? :twisted::roll:


Are you mocking me?
#38631
I still think Ahley is hotter. I have been blessed by God himself since I met her at Sears Point raceway, and I got her signature!! Danica whines too much and that turns me off, but I would still hit that!! Ashley looks better in person BTW


Who the f.uck is god? I have never met or seen that dude, have you? :twisted::roll:


Are you mocking me?


Uh, maybe?
For claiming to have an imaginary friend that allegedly personally bestowed good fortune on you? :roll:
#39678
A bit on the flat side, ain't that the truth? :mrgreen:

Maybe if your a breast man but I'm a 'whole package' kinda guy :wink: .


Whole package, huh?
I've heard her talk and I'm sorry to say she's dumb as a post, so I'm sorry to say the whole package ain't there :lol:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!