About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums

Rivelution wrote:I still think Ahley is hotter. I have been blessed by God himself since I met her at Sears Point raceway, and I got her signature!! Danica whines too much and that turns me off, but I would still hit that!! Ashley looks better in person BTWWho the f.uck is god? I have never met or seen that dude, have you?
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
al4x wrote:hes withon us all dd! lolOh, THAT's why my friends call me the goddess of the swimsuit competition? I see...
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin_dali wrote:Are you mocking me?Rivelution wrote:I still think Ahley is hotter. I have been blessed by God himself since I met her at Sears Point raceway, and I got her signature!! Danica whines too much and that turns me off, but I would still hit that!! Ashley looks better in person BTWWho the f.uck is god? I have never met or seen that dude, have you?

Rivelution wrote:Uh, maybe?darwin_dali wrote:Are you mocking me?Rivelution wrote:I still think Ahley is hotter. I have been blessed by God himself since I met her at Sears Point raceway, and I got her signature!! Danica whines too much and that turns me off, but I would still hit that!! Ashley looks better in person BTWWho the f.uck is god? I have never met or seen that dude, have you?
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin_dali wrote:A bit on the flat side, ain't that the truth?Maybe if your a breast man but I'm a 'whole package' kinda guy
texasmr2 wrote:Whole package, huh?darwin_dali wrote:A bit on the flat side, ain't that the truth?Maybe if your a breast man but I'm a 'whole package' kinda guy.
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!