FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

The glamourous side of motorsport
User avatar
By texasmr2
#30749
Dont blame me for the thread's subject matter, our admin apparently needed to break the monotony of having such beautiful women around him 24/7 :) .
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#30811
Image


ahhhhh that is better
User avatar
By texasmr2
#30814
Image


ahhhhh that is better

Very true but just dont read the thread topic understand it :wink: . Let me help ya out because that's how "I roll"! :oops:

the picture below is from SidePodCast.com and is a great example of the kind of image I expect to appear in this thread
User avatar
By darwin dali
#30835
Like this?

Image
By elmerfud_2
#30842
SHIIITE!!!!
All out of remarks, stunned by those curves.
User avatar
By texasmr2
#30844
OK who is supplying the flour??? Stop it before I ruin the "no chance in h*ll" I have with S_F or any of her friend's at the '09 GP :evil::lol: ! Hey remember I mentioned I digress, well there you go !!
By elmerfud_2
#30848
Come on Tex, you gotta admit they are quite seductive in those skates.
User avatar
By texasmr2
#30854
Come on Tex, you gotta admit they are quite seductive in those skates.

Talk's cheap, set me up :lol: !
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#30893
Image


ahhhhh that is better

Very true but just dont read the thread topic understand it :wink: . Let me help ya out because that's how "I roll"! :oops:

the picture below is from SidePodCast.com and is a great example of the kind of image I expect to appear in this thread


I was that horrified that I could not remember the thread topic

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!