About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums
Jabberwocky wrote:Very true but just dont read the thread topic understand it
ahhhhh that is better
Stephen wrote:the picture below is from SidePodCast.com and is a great example of the kind of image I expect to appear in this thread
texasmr2 wrote:I was that horrified that I could not remember the thread topicJabberwocky wrote:Very true but just dont read the thread topic understand it
ahhhhh that is better. Let me help ya out because that's how "I roll"!
Stephen wrote:the picture below is from SidePodCast.com and is a great example of the kind of image I expect to appear in this thread

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!