FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Mikep99
#25870
bud wrote:ahh it makes sense now ;)

youre one of those had no choice but to follow Ferrari.
Bud I lived in a very democratic household – it was no Stalag 13 mate.
Ferrari is in the blood, heart & head & I could not be any prouder.

So if McLaren had a Daewoo motor would you still be a fan :wink:
User avatar
By texasmr2
#25872
Mikep99 wrote:Ferrari is in the blood, heart & head & I could not be any prouder.
That goes for me also :wink: .
By Mikep99
#25873
While we are on Italian commentators etc here is a very funny stand up comic from Australia.
:Joe Avati:lol:
User avatar
By bud
#25882
Mikep99 wrote:
bud wrote:ahh it makes sense now ;)

youre one of those had no choice but to follow Ferrari.
Bud I lived in a very democratic household – it was no Stalag 13 mate.
Ferrari is in the blood, heart & head & I could not be any prouder.
Yeah you and every other Aussie Italian going around! wheres the pro choice ;)
User avatar
By bud
#25883
darwin_dali wrote:Und du mit deutscher Abstammung must natürlich ein Mercedes Fan sein :roll:
No i chose to follow McLaren mercedes i wasnt force to like some ;)

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!