- 30 Nov 07, 21:27#25870
Ferrari is in the blood, heart & head & I could not be any prouder.
So if McLaren had a Daewoo motor would you still be a fan

Gilles Villeneuve: If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.
bud wrote:ahh it makes sense nowBud I lived in a very democratic household – it was no Stalag 13 mate.
youre one of those had no choice but to follow Ferrari.
Ferrari is in the blood, heart & head & I could not be any prouder.
So if McLaren had a Daewoo motor would you still be a fan

Gilles Villeneuve: If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.
