FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#321279
myownalias wrote:If the opportunity arises, I believe that Sky would be foolish to not snap up Jake Humphrey as generally Lazenby is universally disliked...
... like a real life Rik Mayall character. Jake's good, hope Ryder doesn't try to get in there.
#321280
stonemonkey wrote:
myownalias wrote:If the opportunity arises, I believe that Sky would be foolish to not snap up Jake Humphrey as generally Lazenby is universally disliked...
... like a real life Rik Mayall character. Jake's good, hope Ryder doesn't try to get in there.
New commentary line-up? :hehe:

Image
#321281
andrew wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
myownalias wrote:If the opportunity arises, I believe that Sky would be foolish to not snap up Jake Humphrey as generally Lazenby is universally disliked...
... like a real life Rik Mayall character. Jake's good, hope Ryder doesn't try to get in there.
New commentary line-up? :hehe:

Image
Guest commentators would be good, I doubt they'd be allowed to do more than one. Jack Dee's another I think would be good for one race.
#321304
I vote Brian Blessed to replace him.

Shame really, I loved the BBC coverage, professional, informative and funny at the same time.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 8

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!