About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums
cheekybru wrote:Sky shouldve snapped him up Jake has grown on meLike a wart?
myownalias wrote:If the opportunity arises, I believe that Sky would be foolish to not snap up Jake Humphrey as generally Lazenby is universally disliked...... like a real life Rik Mayall character. Jake's good, hope Ryder doesn't try to get in there.
stonemonkey wrote:New commentary line-up?myownalias wrote:If the opportunity arises, I believe that Sky would be foolish to not snap up Jake Humphrey as generally Lazenby is universally disliked...... like a real life Rik Mayall character. Jake's good, hope Ryder doesn't try to get in there.
andrew wrote:Guest commentators would be good, I doubt they'd be allowed to do more than one. Jack Dee's another I think would be good for one race.stonemonkey wrote:New commentary line-up?myownalias wrote:If the opportunity arises, I believe that Sky would be foolish to not snap up Jake Humphrey as generally Lazenby is universally disliked...... like a real life Rik Mayall character. Jake's good, hope Ryder doesn't try to get in there.
1Lemon wrote:I vote Brian Blessed to replace him.OH HELL YES!!! Brilliant, brilliant idea!!

stonemonkey wrote:Possibly marked as NSFW.I would say this whole site should be marked as NSFW!!


Jabberwocky wrote:Eddie Irvine to replace him, Or EwanEddie Irvine???

andrew wrote:Milton Jones for commentator.James Earl Jones.
stonemonkey wrote:Morgan Freeman... that'd be great!andrew wrote:Milton Jones for commentator.James Earl Jones.
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!